TGSV organized “Ukraine: Reforms, Competitiveness, Investments” in collaboration with The Financial Times, which took place Kyiv, Ukraine.
The half-day strategic conference included interactive Panel Discussions on Ukraine’s economic outlook, will focus on the current economic outlook of Ukraine, the Ukrainian government’s progress in realizing economic reforms, and unrivalled insight into investment opportunities in the country.
Key topics covered
- Economic reforms to improve Ukraine’s business climate
- New investment opportunities in key industries
- The investment attractiveness of Ukraine’s regions
- Mykola Azarov Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Neil Buckley
- Kim Campbell
- Irina Akimova
- Natalia Izosimova, Eastern Europe Editor, Financial Times
- Former Prime Minister of Canada
- First Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration Staff, Presidential Administration of Ukraine
- Managing Director at The Foundation of Effective Governance